Find reliable estate agents and letting agents in Pattaya Condo Guide's estate agent index
The majority of vendors with a condominium to sell or let in Pattaya or Jomtien areas use an estate agent to market their property. Selecting an effective and good quality estate agent who can manage the buying & selling process, or letting & renting process for you offers a huge range of benefits. Here are just some of the advantages of instructing an estate agent:
- Your home will be assessed by a local estate agent who can advise you about the current market conditions and provide an accurate valuation for the best marketing price.
- Estate agents employ trained staff, and are usually open for extended hours throughout the week and at weekends.
- Estate agents can advertise your property in the local printed media.
- Estate agents can present your property to its fullest potential online, using floor plans, brochures, virtual tours and other marketing tools.
- Estate agents can advertise your property for sale or for rent to local, national and international buyers on ‘Pattaya Condo Guide” ensuring your home is seen more by potential buyers or tenants.
- Estate agents usually have a register of buyers and investors who are looking for condos in your area.
Selecting an estate agent
- Choose an estate agent who has served you well in the past or who has been recommended to you.
- Good service and a quick and satisfactory result may be more important the commission fee.
- Ask how your estate agent will market your condo, estate agents who advertise on ‘Pattaya Condo Guide” will have passed our strict ‘Agent Criteria” an therefore have advantage over those who don’t.
21 agents found
Page: 1 of 21 results